Thursday 12 January 2012

Chapter 20: Broad Daylight

Valerie lives at Number 28 Red Lion Street. I live at number 10.


Two days ago Valerie rang me in the middle of the afternoon. She said, "Remind me, where, exactly, have you come on me so far?"

Valerie had been prick teasing me since I was 15. Recently she had let me come on her a few times but I didn't think she would ever let me fuck her.

"Let me see," I said. "First you sucked me off and then let me come over your white cotton blouse, then another time you let me come over your puckered arsehole and then last time you made me come onto your cunt."

"That's what I thought," said Valerie. "Listen, my husband is here and he wants me to come over to yours and get you to come on my tits then he wants me to come straight back so he can lick another man's jizz off my boobs. Is that ok?"

She really does talk like that. I felt my dick stiffen. "That's fine. When do you want to do this?" I asked.

"Right fucking now," the phone cut off. Two minutes later there was a knock at my door. I found it hard to walk to the door with my huge erection busting to get out of my jeans. I opened the door and there was Valerie.




It's hard to believe but Valerie is 50 years old. She is a phenomenal looking woman for her age. Still tight in all the places that matter. She was wear a crisp white blouse and a prim, red cardigan. She wore a smart grey work skirt, black opaque tights and bright red lace up heels. On a street full of swanky sluts, Valerie was a real touch of class.

Valerie said, "I don't want to kiss, I don't want to suck you off, I don't want any delay. I just want you to get your huge piece of meat and wank yourself hard until you blow your wad over my sexy little tits."

"Come in," I said. 

"No right here," said Valerie. "Right fucking here on your door step. Right here in broad daylight."

"You're crazy," I said. "Anybody could see. You're insane."

"That's what I want," said Valerie. "I want anyone and everyone to see. I want the neighbours to see the street slut getting sprayed. I want my husband to see me on my knees on the pavement getting a fresh load from another man."

"Jesus Christ," I said.

Valerie dropped to her knees. Her neat grey skirt rode up her thighs. She wasn't wearing tights. She was wearing hold ups. I saw a glimpse of the skin of her smooth white thighs and my dick went fully hard. Valerie unbuttoned her cardigan and blouse and showed me her black bra.

"Look at me," she said. "I'm your boyhood wet dream."

Valerie got her tits out of her bra. Valerie had small but perfect tits. I'd dreamed of coming over them for 25 years.


"I'm on my knees for you," said Valerie. "I'm here for you. What are you waiting for?"

I dropped my jeans. My giant cock sprang out.

"Suck it," I said.

"Not today, baby," said Valerie.

"Why do you haunt me? Why do you tease me so?"

"I remember when you were 15 and I was 25," said Valerie. "I used to see your virgin cock get hard as I walked passed you in my mini skirts."

"I remember," I said. "Your skirts were so tight and high, I'd never seen anything like it before."

"I loved how big your cock would grow in your school trousers."

"My mother said you were a slut," I said.

"Your mother was right," said Valerie. "I'd already had 14 lovers by the time I was 25."

"I used to go home and beat myself off thinking about you."

"I used to go home and stick three fingers in my cunt thinking about the big dicked virgin school boy from down the road."

"You dirty bitch," I said. "You always promised me you'd let me fuck you one day."

"And you will. I want you to fuck me. My husband wants you to fuck me. It will happen, but not today."
Valerie was on her knees in the street. She didn't want anything other than my cum on her tits.

She didn't want love.

She didn't want tenderness.

She just want my cum.

"I've come on your ass, I've come on your cunt, now I'm going to come on your sexy little tits. Is that it then? Then can I fuck you?" I asked.

"No, then I want you to come on my fucking face," said Valerie.

"Then can I fuck you?"

"Maybe," she said. "I'm not sure."

I looked up and down the street, about 40 feet away three workmen were getting stuff out of their van.

"Fuck, those guys are going to see us," I said.

"I hope so," said Valerie. "They could join in. It would be the best surprise for my husband if I went home with four men's spunk smeared over my titties."

"He likes that stuff does he?"

"Honey, he'd lick it up like a cat with milk. He loves his slutty wife and he loves her best with another man's cum all over her."

"You are are unbelievable," I said.

My dick was about to explode I hadn't even touched it. I knew it would burst with the slightest touch.

"What the fuck are you waiting for?" said Valerie. "I'm being a total slut for all you, all I want is your fucking load, why won't you come on me?"

"Is that what you want?"

"You know it is, I just want your load. Give me your fucking load."

"I have three days of cum stored up in here. My balls are heavy with jizz."

"Please spray me. I want cum on me now. Come on my tits."

"I'm going to baby," I said. I wrapped my hand around my shaft and started tugging.

"Come on my tits, fucking come on my tits, COME ON MY TITS!"

I felt a surge rise up from my balls. I was going to let her have it.

"Here it comes!" I cried. I was too loud I could hear the work man laughing.

"Fucking fuck I just want that cum!" cried Valerie.

I came. Hard.



Four gloomy, sloopy squirts of fat, creamy, jizz fell onto Valerie's smooth white little boobs.

"Oh Jesus,  thank you, that's just what I needed," said Valerie. The workmen cheered.

Valerie got up straightened her dress and walked back to her house and her husband. She walked past the workmen. Their jaws were hanging open. She didn't do her blouse up. Anyone could see her cum splattered tits. 

She just didn't care.

I love living on this street.


5 comments: