Sunday 9 October 2011

Chapter 5: Apple and Cream


I live at number 10 Red Lion Street. Valerie is a prick tease who lives at number 28.

She is a dirty fucker who won't let me fuck her.

She has been making my dick hard for 25 years now and loves how this drives me insane.

You can find all of Valerie's stories here.

Last week Val sucked me off and let me come on her white cotton blouse but we still didn't screw. I decided to phone her.


Valerie picked up. "When are we going to fuck?" I asked.

"I told you, when you're older," said Valerie. "But listen, I just had an idea. I was just sitting here, playing with my pussy and I thought how nice it would be to have some guy walk into my house and have him ejaculate all over my tight 50 year old arse."

I had to check what she just said, "You don't want me to fuck you up the arse? You just want to shoot my jizz over your butt cheeks and shit crack?"

"I don't want you to even touch me. I just want to get on my hands and knees with my pantyhouse pulled down my thighs and feel some fresh seed splashing against my rear."

"I'm coming over right now."

"Be quick," said Valerie.

I was quick I ran to her house. The front door was open a little. I stepped inside.

She had her back to me. Her neat grey skirt was already hitched up around her waist and she was easing her bright red nylons down around get fantastic arse.

Valerie was wearing smart, black, patent leather heels with ankle straps. You might as well get used to the fact that all of the women on Red Lion Street fuck in good looking shoes. It's just how they are.

Valerie is 50 years old but looks fucking amazing, honestly. Her body is still trim and tight and she has a mind like a sewer. I would choose her over most 20 year olds.

"You look amazing," I said. "My balls ache to explode every time you walk past my window."

"What do you think of my arse?" asked Valerie.

"It's smooth and round like an apple. Are you sure you don't want me to just fuck the hell out of your shit hole? Make you writhe and scream and dump a big, load of man-fat in your backside?"

"One day, when you're older I may let you fuck me up my arse but today I don't want you to touch me. Just spray me with your filthy junk."

Valerie was down on the floor now. She had her legs as wide as they would go and her ass high up in the air. Her pantyhose were pulled down just below her arse and stretched tight.

"I don't understand what you get out of this?" I asked.

"Oh believe me I get plenty out of this," said Valerie. "I love making you foolish men do what ever I want. I love to deny myself whilst you wank and explode in front of me. After you've gone I will finger fuck myself all day long thinking about what a slut I've been. I will have more fun than I ever would with a man. Your jizz will be drying on my ass whilst I put my fingers in my twat and shit hole. I will feel so powerful."

I was as hard as a diamond. I was wanking myself off. I could shoot at any time.

"Show me," I pleaded. "Show me how you play with yourself and I'll shower your arse in cum and leave you alone I promise."

Valerie put her hand between her legs and slipped two long fingers inside her soft wet slit. "I can put three or four fingers inside my cunny but two is best. It feels right. I can make myself come easily like this."

"And your arse? How do you fuck your own arse?"

With her fingers still in her pussy, Val reached round with other hand and inserted one long digit into her tiny back hole. "I can't lie, my anus has been fucked by giant dicks and massive dildos but one of my own fingers is perfect. It doesn't hurt and I can tease the rim of my tight little rosebud until I come like a freight train. Oh, oh don't let me come, please. Shoot all over me soon. Please, please."



Valerie was finger fucking her arse and cunt ever so gently. She was breaking her own rules. She wasn't denying herself. I was at that beautiful point where the slightest touch or thought would make me pop. It's a fantastic feeling when you're on the edge of an orgasm.

Valerie was on the brink too, she wanted to come too but I knew she wouldn't let herself.

"Fucking come on my ass, please!" cried Valerie. "Treat me like a thirteen year old's spunk blanket!"

"Where do you want it?"

"I want spunk on my arse cheeks. I want your dirty, fucking junk running down my back crack. I want your jizz oozing down my legs and ruining my tights! Cream on me!"

One tug on my dick and I was gone; five perfect blasts of baby batter rained down onto Valerie.




Valerie got her wish; spunk on her arse cheeks, dirty junk running down her back crack and jizz dripping from her arse and ruing her tights.

"You dirty fucking fuck!" I said.

"Get the fuck out of my house," said Valerie.

As I left I saw Valerie working her finger back into her arse-hole.

I love living on this street.

1 comment: