Friday 4 November 2011

Chapter 10: Drown the Pussy

Valerie lives at Number 28 Red Lion Street. I live at number 10.


Valerie is a married woman of 50 but if you saw her walking down the street in her high heels you would masturbate about her all night long.

She has been prick teasing me since I was 15. Last week I over heard her telling her friends that she had had been unfaithful to her husband seven times and he knew about every one.

I phoned Valerie up and asked her if this was true. Valerie said, "My husband loves me fucking other men. Sometimes I let him watch. Sometimes I let both my husband and my lover come on my face."

"I don't believe you," I said.

"Come over now and I'll prove it."

I walked down to Valerie's house. Her front door was open. I walked upstairs to where I could hear Valerie talking. I walked into a small room and there was Valerie sitting on her office chair. Valerie wore dark black stockings and bright red heels. She had her top off and was wearing a red bra. Her skirt was hitched up and she had her legs apart and was wearing no panties.

I could see her cunt.
Valerie was on the phone. She looked at me and said, "I'm on the phone to my husband."

She talked back into the receiver, "Yes, he's here now. He is standing right in front of me. He is looking right at me and can see my bare cunt. You know the guy, he lives at number 10. The guy who always keeps looking at my arse....Yes I shaved it this morning. My cunt is bare and bald...what's that?"

Valerie said to me, "My husband want's to know if you like my cunt? He wants to know how it feels to look at a married woman's pussy, whilst she is on the phone to her husband."

"I like it," I said. "It's a beautiful cunt. I want to taste it. I want to eat it and then I want to fuck it."

"He's talking dirty to me, Derek," said Valerie into the phone. "He's talking about how he wants to eat my cunt and fuck it. What's that? Have I ever fucked him? No I have never fucked him. I let him come on my blouse once and another time I let him come over my ass crack...yes...yes you're right I should have made him lick the cum off of my ass."

Valerie pointed at her beautiful slit and said, "My husband says you can't have my cunt, not yet. He says he doesn't want you to fuck me."

"But I want to fuck you," I said. "I want to fuck you badly. I want to fuck you hard and quick and dump a nice fat load inside of you. I've wanted to fuck you since I was fifteen. Please let me fuck you, now."

"No," said Valerie. "I want you to come on me again. Only when you've come over my tits, my cunt and my beautiful face will I let you fuck me."

"Take your fucking bra off now," I said.

Valerie talked to her husband again, "I'm taking my bra of for him right now, husband. I'd show my tits to almost anyone, I don't care."

Valerie unhooked her red bra and threw it to the ground. "Get your cock out, right now. Wank yourself whilst you look at me."

No woman should have tits that look like Valerie's at the age of 50. She had gorgeous, big natural tits that still held firm.

I had my erect cock out and was wanking myself off.

"He's bigger than you husband," said Valerie. "He's much, much bigger than your stupid little dick, husband. I would love him to fuck me but today he's just going to come on me."

"You filthy fucking bitch," I said.

"Where do you want to come on me. Do you want to jizz on my face? Or spray my tits with fresh spunk or come on my neat 50 year old cunt?"

"I'd love to shoot over your face. I'd love to see my gloopy jizz dripping from your chin. You would look beautiful with my spunk on your lips...

but... 

I'd love to spray your fantastic rack and make sure you got a big load that ran down inbetween your boobs...

but...

There's something so odd and exotic about cumming on your cunt without actually getting to fuck you. I want to come on your cunt, I want to drown your pussy in jizz."

"Do it," said Valerie. "Come on my cunt. I want you to. My husband wants you to."

I got in close and started to wank myself furiously. "I'm going to fucking come on you, you filthy whore. I hope your husband can hear what I'm saying. I hope he's enjoying the sound of another man wanking over his wife."

"He can hear," said Valerie. "and he loves it too. He's wanking himself hard and calling me a filthy, slut wife down the phone."

"This is so wrong. I'm going to come," I said.

"Do it, let go!" she said.

It's beautiful when you let go. I aimed my cock and shot a nice filthy load of junk over her pussy. Some of my spunk went on to her stockings and dripped down her thigh.

"He came on me husband, he fucking came on me. Are you coming too? Are you coming too husband? That's it baby, go on, fucking go, let it go."

Valerie was smearing spunk into her skin whilst her husband wanked himself off on the other end of the phone.

Valerie looked at me and said, "Get out of my fucking house."

I love living on this street.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there, Cap'n,

    I needed Valerie today. She got my attention and now I'm feeling fine.

    Thanks,

    scott
    Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there,

    Very nice story, super erotic... as always.

    Congrats

    Candy e Bunny
    bedtimelovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Emma, Scott, Candy and Bunny.

    Still just starting out so any help, support is welcome

    Thanks Captain Shame.

    ReplyDelete